A collaborative team of therapists, here to help you fly!
'Glasswing Therapy' are a multidisciplinary group of allied health professionals who are dedicated to improving the lives of both children and adults with a range of delays and DIFFabilities through accurate diagnosis, skill development, comprehensive and up to date therapy approaches. We provide a collaborative approach to treatment and support as we work towards you or your child's dreams and aspirations together.
We provide the following services:
- Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Counselling, Physiotherapy, Nutrition and Dietetics, Audiology, Personal Training, Behaviour Support, Life Transition Support, Support Coordination, and NDIS plan management.
- Online therapy (telehealth) services for rural, remote, and international clients - as well as schools and individuals who prefer therapy to occur in the familiar environment of their home or school while eliminating travel time and costs.
- Pre-planning NDIS meetings to support you as you work your way through the NDIS application process.
- Individualised diagnostic assessment and intervention.
- Mobile assessment and intervention services provided in homes, preschools, schools, group homes, and aged care facilities across the Northern NSW and Gold Coast regions.
- We are registered providers with Medicare, Department of Veterans Affairs, the FaHCSIA Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) and Better Start for Children with Disabilities funding initiatives, as well as the National Disability Insurance Scheme. See our rebates section for more details.
- FREE 15 minute consultations to address needs, goals, and options for assessment and therapy on request.
- Parental and professional development workshops to provide evidence based education and support.
- Teacher support and consultations for school based services.
BULK BILLING AVAILABLE FOR MANY SERVICES WITH A VALID MEDICARE REFERRAL AND CONCESSION CARD*
*See our funding and rebates section for further details
The Glasswing Therapy Difference
Glasswing Therapy provide a comprehensive multidisciplinary service in person across both the Northern NSW and Gold Coast regions. We are located in Banora Point, NSW and have state of the art facilities available for in clinic appointments. We also provide mobile services to homes, schools, preschools and aged care facilities across the Northern NSW and Gold Coast, QLD regions.
In addition to this, our online therapy service is available to clients who are unable to attend therapy in person, or simply prefer the delivery of online therapy. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide comprehensive and quality services to those living in rural areas who may otherwise have difficulty accessing therapy for themselves or their loved ones. This means that clients in rural areas, and international clients seeking Australian qualified therapists are now able to access therapy services remotely, choosing a comfortable therapy environment where generalisation of new skills can be appropriately promoted.
We provide family and person-centred services for all clients. This means supporting client and family choices, and the relationships which are important to the clients’ well-being, such as families, teachers, and other health professionals. Our services are flexible, individualised, and responsive to the needs of the client and their families – giving parents, carers, and individuals more control during the assessment and intervention process, while promoting independence.